Crate Paper Mini Album!

Hi friends! This is my 1st post for Crate paper and I couldn't be happier! I absolutely LOVE this line.....well, all their lines lol!! This month at Crate we are celebrating one of my favorite holidays...Valentines Day! And this is the perfect paper for that! I decided to make a heart mini album for my daughter. It has pictures of my granddaughters and her in it. She has a special bond with them and hopefully will love the album.


For my project I started off with a heart album from Kaiser Kraft, decorating the pages with Paper Heart Collection. I used lots of embellishments :-)


Here is a picture of my youngest granddaughter...Liberty


For this page I covered it with paper Hearts "Define Paper" and layered a doily. I popped the wording out of the frame added "Delivery"paper behind it. Paper Hearts Line


On this page I put down "Love Letter paper and sprayed Glimmer mist "Bubble Gum" over the top and them came along and sprayed Mister Huey's Calico White Mister on top of that, I hand-cut the banner with some various papers in the collection :-)


 I started with cutting 1/4 inch strips of paper and glued them horizontal on the heart. Then I made a pocket out of Vellum and tucked a little heart in the pocket.


My three favorite girls! My daughter and granddaughters :-)



A big thanks for stopping by! I always so appreciate your visits :-) Hugs, Char
Happy Creating!!

13 comments:

Annette said...

Your album is adorable Char! Your daughter is going to love it and cherish it for many years, what a sweet gift!! Hugs, Annette

Mar said...

Char! I LOVE this sweet sweet album! It's packed full of so many details and your DD will love it! Have a good day! Mar

Deanna said...

Char this is gorgeous!

Tan's Hobbies said...

Oh Charlene, you got very very adorable granddaughters!! This project is absolutely, amazingly, wonderfully done. I LOVE IT!! Love the embellishments, love the way you design the whole things, love the pictures, love the papers, love the layout, and love the decorations... oh how I love your creation!! Your daughter will surely LOVE it too!!

Christie said...

Oh. my. gosh. THIS IS AMAZING!!!!

I love every inch of it!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Jaw-dropping mini, Char! You totally rocked your first Crate project. could not LOVE this more!

Regan said...

wow....just wow!

Heidi said...

Char- When I saw this over at Crate Papers blog-before even reading who designed it, I knew it had to be you-I absolutely love it and I am sure that it will be cherished!

Maria said...

Super gorgeous Valentine mini album! Very special sweet photos! Thank you for sharing your lovely project!!:-))

Heidi Van Laar said...

Totally gorgeous Char!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super sweet!!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Let me tell ya, get that OUT FOR PUB sign out ready!!!!

Jayme said...

Super sweet mini album. I was wondering what did you use to make the heart banner with the inside heart cut out?